Thursday, January 21, 2010

Abhishek with his first reality show


Super star Abhishek Bachchan is coming up new reality show on Color channel ‘Bingo’, but the telecast of reality show will be after a year. He is shooting his first episode with his Paa, Amitabh Bachchan , in the media conference Abhishek Bachchan said that he can never compete his father on any manner, this is his first Reality on television , so lets hope for the best.


Q. In the past too you got many offers to do TV shows but why you chose National Bingo Nights?
A. I always was very keen to come on TV. It’s the fantastic way to connect to your audiences. There were many offers but there were many reasons not to accept them. This show fulfilled all my criteria, so I agreed. Format of the show is excellent. I always wanted to do an interactive show. Serious shows don’t excite me. The best part about the show is that apart from studio audience viewers who are sitting at home can also play and win money while they are relaxing and spending time with their family.

Q. You are making your television debut; don’t you think people will compare you with your father?
A. Be it my acting career or now the television debut, I have been always compared to him. I am his son so comparison will be there. It’s a matter of great honor being his son but I am tired of answering this question. Do I hope to out do him? No. Whatever he has achieved cannot be achieved by mere talks. I don’t compete with my father. No son can do it and I too don’t intend to do it.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment