Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Abhishek enjoying hosting

After hosting two episode of National Bingo Night, Abhishek Bachchan is in enjoying anchoring on the show.

He said that anchoring is much easier than acting and there are so many things we you can learn from anchoring.

He added that he want to something different on the television, Bingo is an interactive show between the audience and me. There are 200 audiences whom I interact on the show and the viewers too, who are sitting at the home. Television is the sources where we can reach people easily.

Abhishek enjoying hosting

This show has beaten opening ratings of the shows hosted by other star like Amitabh Bachchan, Akashy Kumar, and Shah Rukh Khan

Apart from movies ‘Raavan, Crooked and many other he and his family watch the show together.

He added that whatever I am today just because of my family and my parents, I have learnt wheater it is personal or professional has been from my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment