Friday, January 7, 2011

Abhi Justin Bieber’s fan

Bollywood star Abhishek Bachchan has promised his niece Navya Naveli that he will listen to international sensation Justin Bieber’s songs, but his composer buddy Vishal Dadlani is asking the actor to stay away from the teen sensation. Abhishek Bachchan even tweeted that, “My promise to my niece this new year that I’ll start listening to Justin Beiber. Oh god help me.

Abhishek BachchanGuess never say never.” To this, Vishal Dadlani the music composer answered, “Oh. My. God! Run, AB, run! That whiny girl voice, those syrupy songs, it’s a fate worse than death!” The composer has also invited Abhishek Bachachan to bring his niece to one of his shows. Anyways, Game, Players and Dum Maaro Dum will be featuring Abhishek Bachchan in different avatars. Just wait and watch, the guy is coming to make all his female fans crazy!!

Read Abhishek Bachchan twitter updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment